May 8, 2012

Recent Obtainments [March 30, 2012 - May 1, 2012]

Obtainments for March til' May is somewhat a tonnage! With these items under my obtainment.
... I should really start updating my blog more often and should be right away... Now time to update the blog!
The items in question... are three Magical Girls, a Sniper, a Unicorn and a Battleship. 1st item being obtained is a HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [Destroy Mode] -> Which can be seen in this previous blog [Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee - Destroy Mode]

Next items are obtained during a recent convention. 1st is the Nendoroid Petit Kaname Madoka [School Uniform Version]... This be a random item obtainment and impulsive of me. The next magical girl is Takamachi Vivio in her Sankt Kaiser Version by [Alter]. I bought this as well out of impulse... But the impulse is about being the item discount price. I bought this, saving me P2000 or $47.12 if I bought this in the hobby shops near me. The last magical girl is a Garage Kit Fate T. Harlaown by [Sakura Zensen]. This be my 1st Garage Kit to work on and this shall be a new adventure to me. I got this at a really good price... But before I can work on the figure... A very important missing piece.

All the F-ing! Luck! I can't even begin to work...

I've contacted the person who ordered my item and e2046.com will deliver the missing item... Now the waiting game begins!



Last minutes items obtained are the Sniper and the Battleship. The Tamiya 1/350 USS Missouri which was featured in the movie [Battleship]. It's big... I'm going to have so much to work on in the next five months. Let the work begin! And the final item is Yoko [Key Chain Charm]. And thus the completion of my hauls for the month and the end of this blog.

... This blog is Finished!
End of Story... GOODBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment