Apr 2, 2012

BANSHEE!!!!! A HG 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [Destroy Mode] Work-In-Progress 1

At the end of Episode 4 of Gundam Unicorn, arrives the rival... A Mobile Suit drops down... Revealing the Black Unicorn... RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee.
F-YEAH!!!

So... After seeing such an awesome looking Gundam. Meza decides to buy one. With a few cash reserves at hand... I only decided to purchase one item and it be the HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [Destroy Mode. So here's le snapfit built of the High Grade.

So after maybe a week or so of canvasing areas of responsibility in which I can purchase an item with the "2nd Gunpla x Gundam.info Promotion Campaign" thing. And these were the items that found which contained the said thing.


HG AGE Series


HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-1 Normal
HG 1/144 Gundam AGE-1 Spallow
HG 1/144 Gafran
HG 1/144 Genoace
HG 1/144 Genoace 2



HG Gundam Unicorn Series


HG 1/144 Zaku Sniper
HG 1/144 Marasai
HG 1/144 ReZEL Commander Type
HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [Unicorn Mode]
HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [Destroy Mode]


Well... the choosing begins. After a few moments of checking out the items. I decided to get the Unicorn Gundam Banshee [Destroy Mode] for one reason... Pretty much saved a few pesos from its original price... and it's a steal for me... Yet I wanted to find a HG 1/144 Delta Gundam or Delta Plus with the Promotion Campaign Contest thing.




Anyway long story short, got the item and with the Promotion Campaign Contest thing. Now without further ado... Here's le HG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee [Destroy Mode].


Note: This marks as my 18th High Grade Kit


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Starting Phase: Just some Snapfitting.


Snapfitting the item plain and simple... It took me like maybe two hours or so to complete the item.




After a few hours after completion, the gundam falls and it's attachment for the Beam Sabers to it's backpack broke. I knew it it was weak! So I broke the other one as well.





Now, here's the Gundam in action:









Well... That was done...


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Some other items which won't be used:
This part is for the chest area. This chest is like the one the White Unicorn Gundam uses. And some other parts.


This items are for its arms and hands which, if you decided to remove both Armed Armor VN & BS and use instead it's normal arms and hands.

Beam Magnum & Shield with I-Field Generator


And that's for the moment... 
This item is going to be 4th item to work on a list of items to work on...


My idea for the item in Coloring: Metallic Silver Color the black parts And maybe Metallic Blue the Psycho-Frame.
My idea for the item in Plastic and other Modifications: To follow... Or when my mind thinks of a crazy thing.



Well... I should finish this, and I shall... Thus this post is Finished!

End of Story... GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment