Aug 7, 2012

HG ReZEL [WIP-01]

Anyway, here's going to be the start up of my new work with the MS seen from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn. The RGZ-95 ReZEL.
Prepare to Fly High!

The ReZEL is a mass-production transformable mobile weapon. Its featured in the novel/OVA Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
Mobile Suit Mode - Mobile Armor/Flight Mode

... Well I'm somewhat not a fan of it's Mobile Armor mode due to the looks of it being a small box-like thing. But it will do and this is the HG 1/144 ReZEL in it's Mobile Armor mode.


Well this is it's Mobile Armor Mode.
The ReZEL in its Mobile Suit Mode with my HG 1/144 Saviour Gundam in it's Mobile Suit Mode.
Saviour Gundam Parts

So, its not a secret when you see the Saviour Gundam with it's broken parts. That I'm going to use the Saviour Gundam Parts and kitbash it.

Found this awesome Saviour Gundam+ReZEL custom on the net.

I'm going to not copy what this person did to the MG ReZEL and mixed it with the NG 1/100 Saviour Gundam. Let's just say, I got its inspiration and I'm going to make something equal to it.


Starting with the Head... Both the Saviour and ReZEL
This is part of the head which I fix...
Cut this part out... Use and salvage the parts of the Saviour Gundam's mask... Plus them Mighty Bond...

This is the result of my work...

With the whole body... Definitely looks promising.

I'm going to leave it as it is for the moment and here's some random pic of Takamura Yui from Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse.

And thus this blog is finished! 
End of Story... GOODBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment