May 25, 2011

April - May Crazies and Other unmentionables...

 April - May... Crazy Things and Other Unmentionables.
s-s
 This contains stuff and other stuff... Which are somewhat boring for you and stuff... Ah, let's get this over with. Rants and crazy things after almost 2 months of things falling into place. It begins with a 4-day vacation out of the city, then the completion of a project... And boredom which knows no bounds.

The First thing I did was stuff and other stuff I don't want to talk about... Then we went to Palawan. Its a nice and peaceful place... The noise level is very minimal and I can almost feel like want to stare in the stars. Unlike in Manila and Boracay, which is still a beach capital here... Whatever the case. When I win like a ton of money. I'd buy a land there and set up a hotel like thing. I have a good place to stay and honest to goodness moneymaker. Anyway, here's some pics I took while I was there...

 I was on the beach... The seas was very calm...

 
Look at teh cute little fishes...

Nice place and the beach looks quite lovely

  Didn't see any cute and sexy girls on the beach... TT__TT [Credits to Goldsickle]

 But, I did brought my figure to the beach, so its forgivable.

 The coral thing or plantlife near the shoreline

 A bird on the beach... I'm going to have my REVENGE!!!
 
Doing some Spelunking...
An ominous rock formation and this pic somewhat scares me...

Entering the Mysterious cave of wonders...

Basically, I enjoyed our stay in Palawan. Its a good breather from all the bustle and craziness that life come to expect in Manila.

Now with the vacation over... Time for me to finish the some stuff. And that stuff is my Customized Figma... Her name Kurosaka Ise [黒坂 伊瀬]






Kurosaka Ise... I'll give only what she looks like and that's all... I finally finished this one after so much time wasted... I may change her color scheme when I get the time and the paint for it... In the meantime, this is her "Roll-out" Color version.

Boredom and rain and storm... So some random pics Storming out...

 Rain... Very demotivating and gloomy...

 More Rain... TT___TT

I've gotten sloppy and lost somewhat interest and gotten an artblock... Now, I need to refuel my spark to create some artworks... And I'm going to improve them!

Why is Kamen Rider Blade: King form mad about...
 "Why do I feel so SMALL!!!!"
Because you're a SIC Kiwami Tamashii! You Twit!!!
 
 Aya wants more Photos...

 YES!!! I see more photos in your future!

 My April haul... Haruhi Robo... Haruhi in her Bunny suit clothes and using somekind of Exosuit!
 
 Believe it!

 She's scoring and liking her stuff!

 Yeah! I'm ready to go! Being Sexy and kicking butt!
 
 Mysterious Faiz Pic is Mysterious

 Den-O got owned or is in need of a toilet...





Here's more pics of my recently completed Figma, Kurosaka Ise. Next thing I'm going to do is maybe recolor it to be a bit more colorful and then make her stand. After completing this, I'm going to do another crazy thing like this one...  OK, time to end thing with old news like upcoming Persona 4 anime coming soon... Hope they make truly the anime adaption of Persona 3 and they make the story reaching the end of FES/The Answers.
... Well, this is finished and stuff... Time to end this blog with the usual EOSG! This blogger is signing out! End of Story... GOODBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment