Mar 5, 2011

Random Stuff

Random Stuff and some Basic WTFS!?
Some WTF and Things happening in life...
Well, its going to be a few days before judgment day for me... And, I don't like what's on my record... Actually, I'm pretty screwed for the moment... But, there's no f-in way I'm going to let myself fall into that kind of despair! I've got a grand scheme of thing that can fix my mess in less than 24 hours and I'm going to use it! But, for now here's so boredom of what I was watching.
They be spying...

YES! TESTIFY!!!!

A Mummy on the beach...

Pika-tan! Panic!!!

Were afraid to tell you... You have cancer!

We're back to the show...

Here comes the Marine Combo

The day will be seized by anyone who's willing to go for it... My mind is saying go for it, but my heart and soul is restricting me to do so... But, I'm not going to let my soul restrict me from seizing the day... I will seize it! And thus, this ends this blog. End of Story... Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment