Oct 25, 2011

A Figma Elizabeth???

This seems Legit...


Traversing the net to find stuff... I stumble upon a Figma Elizabeth from the PS2 game Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. This seems to be the real deal, but at a closer look. The figma isn't real.

Those who played the game, will clearly remember this scene...

The figma is clearly made by some good artist in working figures. Yet seeing this being not a real thing breaks a bit of my mind. But if it was real and you could actually buy it, I'd get this one at a heartbeat.

Welcome to the Velvet Room... What do you wish to do my master?

This figma is truly a work of art and kudos to the artist on working on this one.

Well, this blog is finished since I've got no more things to say!
End of Story... GOODBYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's sic years late but it's a real Figma, it's just that it was made only for the April Fool's joke of Max Factory, they like to maje this every year in 2010 the jike was an Acueid Figma that never got released u.u

    ReplyDelete